En Porsche 993 RSR/GT2 klon…
Jag tror denna bilen är perfekt för mej…
3 delade breda fälgar
Låter ju som en perfekt bil till Pierre….
Och den är till salu! För 39.000 dollar! Ett kap!!!
Men.. Jag får nöja mej med att njuta av bilderna….
1995 Porsche 993 C2 widebody RSR clone – street / track / show car – Seattle – $39k09-26-2010 12:43 PM #1
I am putting my 993 up for sale. No expense was spared for this project, everything was done the right way. The car is pretty much immaculate, inside and out. I just hope that whoever buys the car takes great care of it.
– 1995 C2, Polar silver with black interior
– 6 speed manual
– 104k miles
– Located in Seattle, WA. Can be delivered, picked up, or shipped anywhere.
– Clean Maine title in hand, drivers side rear quarter panel was replaced in 2008.
– The car runs and drives perfectly, but there are a couple little things that I never got around to addressing. Flasher needs to be swapped out for the turn signals to work, and the speedometer isn’t working.
– AC has been removed.
– The car is an absolute beast on the street and the track and it turns heads everywhere. It’s only seen one track day.
– Kevlar / Carbon roof
– RSR flares & skirts / rockers
– RSCS front splitter
– Euro bumpers (deleted bumperettes, front and rear)
– RSCS front air ducts
– 993 Ducktail
– Shaved windshield washer squirters
– Shaved headlight washer squirters
– Euro front turn signals
– Red tails
– All new seals (windshield seal, rear window seal, door seals, door handle seals, etc etc)
– New windscreen (windshield)
– Full weld in cage painted Polar Silver
– Kevlar / Carbon roof
– Custom carbon dash trim kit
– Custom leather Recaro Pole Positions with silver stitching and black Alcantara inserts
– Schroth harnesses (6 pt. drivers side, 5 pt. passenger side)
– Leather RS door cards
– German RS carpet kit
– B-quiet ultimate sound deadening
– Personal grey / black leather steering wheel
– KW V3 coilovers
– TRG sway bars (front and rear)
– Tarett adjustable front drop links
– Custom Tarett adjustable rear drop links
– Tarett adjustable toe control arms
– Walrod bushings
– Brad Penn synthetic oil
– PPI done by Meaney Racing this past winter (less than a thousand miles ago)
– Fabspeed Supercup Mufflers
Wheels / Tires:
– Custom Hartmann 3 piece Twists 18×9.5 18×11, Polar Silver painted centers
– Continental SportContact2 Tires – 245/40 front and 295/30 rear